Sunday, July 13, 2008

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE ALL OF YOU, AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to write you all and thank those of you who attended the reunion last night. It sure was fun to see all of your smiling faces, hear what you are doing in life, and to see your spouses kids and friends. It really made all the planning worth it for Bryce and I. Maybe if you can talk us into it we can try and get another one going in five years. We definitely will need more help and a bigger committee. Who knows maybe we will all be rich by then and be able to do something really exciting. Save up your pennies!!!
We had people come from Hawaii, Chicago, Kansas, Arizona, Washington, California, Colorado, and other parts of the nation. It's crazy how life has taken us many different directions and places in life. We were so glad that it worked out that all of you could be in town at this time and join us.
Thanks to all of you who wrote wishes to Anne Makin in her recovery. I will try and keep you posted in her progress as I speak to her mom. I know she will be sad that she was unable to attend and reunite with you. I will be taking her card to her home hopefully this week with some flowers to let her know how much we appreciated everything she had done before she became ill.
I also wanted to thank all of you who had sent in pictures for the DVD. Melanie Tadje Alldredge has been working hard on it, and we would still love to have more pictures from you all (even if you didn't attend). We will be adding pictures of the reunion that were taken by our wonderful photographer Amy Bassett Lines, and thanks to all of you who took the time to strike a pose. They turned out great! We will be putting the DVD on our blog, and probably making it private so that only our classmates can view it. We will send an invite out to all of you when the time comes so that you can view it.
I also wanted to publicly thank Melanie Tadje Alldredge and her husband Paul, Amy Bassett Lines and her husband Milo, and Kristy Beal Southwick and her husband/ Kristy Cutler, and my husband Justin for coming early and helping set up. Also thanks to Paul Alldredge for flipping the burgers while Bryce was running errands and I was trying to get the food set up. We couldn't have done it without you! Thanks to all of you who helped clean up, and pick up the trash. There were so many people helping I wouldn't even know where to begin naming names. We really appreciated all of your help! I was having a hard time bending over picking up the trash with my pregnant belly, and you were so great at helping and having your children help.
Most of all I wanted to thank Bryce and Kristy Cutler for all their hard work. Kristy helped us out by doing some of the shopping which was a big stress relief for Bryce and I. She definitely is a trooper, and helped so much with setting up, cleaning up, and planning. The Cutlers are the greatest, and I am so glad that I could work with them over the past few months with this project.
Thanks to all of you who paid for the reunion! I know some of you had talked to me about still sending a check because you forgot the money last night. Please just make you check payable to Lehi High 1998 Class Reunion and send it too:

Shae Seitzinger
125 N. 900 E.
Spanish Fork, UT 84660

The account will just keep the leftover money for the next reunion and planning committee. That way we will have something to work with instead of going from scratch. I thinks that was one of the hardest things was having absolutely nothing to work with in planning this one.

Please keep us updated with any changes in e-mail address info, and let us know of any additional classmates e-mail address info that you may locate. This way we can keep a running list for futures use. Those of you who didn't make it, we truly missed you there and hope we can see you at the next one!


Thanks again everyone and take care,
Shae Messersmith Seitzinger

No comments: